1. Start at one corner and find a tree 50 yards away--> sprint to it!'
2. Don't take a break...Look for a tree or area 100 yards away and sprint to it.
3. No breaks yet!!! Look for a tree or area 50 yards away and sprint to it.
4. Once you reach this tree hold plank for 2 minutes (For more of a challenge for the last minute hold yourself up on one foot and then the other).
5. Stand up and sprint to a tree 100 yards away. Do 25 (or more if you can) slow push-ups holding your face to the ground for 3 seconds before pushing back up.
6. Sprint 100 to an area or tree, stop look for another tree or area 50 yards away and sprint to it (This movement is optimum if it requires a rotation and then explosive movement to the second tree).
7. Once you reach the do a series of different sit-ups. First lay on your back with your knees spread and soles of feet meeting each other. With your hands behind your neck do thirty sit-ups emphasizing the crunch when your stomach is most flexed. Don't lie all the way back down because this relaxes your abs.
8. Next lift your legs (in same position from #7) and do 30 more sit ups.
9. Now lift your legs straight up, feet flexed, and do 20 sit ups.
10. Finally, bring your legs to bicycle on your back and do 20 SUPER slow bicycles.
11. Get up and sprint to a tree 100 yards away.
12. Do 50 squats making sure not to put the weight in your lower back.
13. Sprint to a tree 100 yards away.
14. Do 50 lunges (or as many as it takes) to get to another tree.
15. At the tree I usually do a handstand against it and do 10-20 handstand push-ups. If you can find a wall, this is optimal, but if this is too much hold plank for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
16. Lastly, sprint your fastest 50 yards! You are done :)
I like this work-out because it requires no equipment and it can be done outside in the beautiful weather so you are getting Vitamin D and fresh air. Bring a friend and then it is even more competitive and challenging. Also you can switch up the breaks with other movements you like, or for example if you bring weights, do bicep curls.
Let me know what you think!