-1 container of burrata cheese (it is cheese that when you chew it a liquid cheese oozes out= yum!)
-2 ripe roma tomatoes
- A couple tbsp or more of Elsa's aged balsamic vinegar (this stuff is expensive, but so worth it-- it tastes amazing)
- A couple tbsp or more of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
-Sea salt, oregano, and pepper to taste
1. Slice the tomatoes and lay on a plate.
2. Split the cheese into ping-pong ball sizes.
3. Place the cheese on top of each of the tomato slices evenly. Drizzle with the vinegar, oil, salt, oregano and pepper. Voila! A lovely appetizer is served!
Hope you enjoy this recipe. Let me know what you think. Have you ever tried burrata before?