- 1 Banana
-2 whole eggs
-2 tbsp Coconut Flour
-2 heaping tbsp unsweetened Cacao powder
-1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tbsp cinnamon (I just LOVE cinnamon!)
-pinch of salt
*Optional: 1 tsp raw Honey
1. Pulse the banana in a food processor or blender first, ALONE.
2. Add your eggs and pulse again.
3. Finally, add all of the rest of the ingredients and combine.
4. On medium-high heat, heat up your skillet with a couple heaping tbsp of coconut oil.
5. Add as much batter as you want, either spreading it thin for a larger one, or bunching it like a blob for a thick one. You kinda have to eyeball this on your own.
6. Flip your pancakes when your spatula can fit underneath it without any excess pancake batter getting on it (about 2-3 min). Flip for 1 minute and let it cook on the other side.
7. Do with the rest of the batter until you are done!
For the toppings:
I have a couple of ideas you may like. You can pour coconut milk over it and top with strawberries or really any berries you like. You may also heat up 2 tbsp of coconut butter and mix it with 1 tbsp of Cacao powder so it melts and spread it over the top (my personal fav= delicious!!). Or you can just slather on some warm coconut oil if that is all you have handy and top it with a bunch of cinnamon and pecans if you can eat nuts. Another versatile recipe from the Spintas kitchen that tastes amazing and is totally healthy. A quick way to make a meal and enjoy it too. Let me know how you all like it!