-1 egg, 2 egg whites
-1 tbsp vanilla extract (make sure it is a good brand without sugar!)
-1 tsp cinnamon
-2 tbsp coconut flour
-1/2 tbsp coconut oil*
-Optional: 1/3 cup quinoa flakes, 2 tbsp coconut flakes, and 1/2-1 tbsp honey (these all add to the texture and taste so I would recommend adding them)
1. Mix all the ingredients except the coconut oil* in a bowl and whisk well.
2. Heat up the coconut oil on a pan on high heat.
3. Once melted, turn the heat down to the lowest possible and pour the batter into the pan using a spatula to make it circular.
4. Cook on once side for 2-3 minutes or until easy to flip.
5. Then cook on the next side for 3 minutes, pushing it down often with a spatula so the inside cooks nicely.
6. Transfer to plate and decorate with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
**In addition, you may mix more ingredients into the pancake batter for enjoyment. This is just the recipe I use for a perfect pancake that cooks well and can actually taste and look like one. I have added berries and nuts to it before as well and it still turns out great. Let me know if you try any different additions and how it works out!**