-4 cups cherry tomatoes, diced in to 4 pieces
-1 Red sweet pepper, seeded and diced
-1 yellow sweet pepper, seeded and diced
-3 cups all natural tomato juice
-1 jalapeño pepper, minced
-2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
-Juice of 2 limes
-Half a cup of fresh cilantro or coriander
-1 tsp salt, 1 tsp coriander, 1/2 tsp black pepper
-Fresh cilantro, 1 avocado sliced, a handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Combine the peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, tomato juice, and half the cucumbers in a bowl.
2. In a food processor, puree the remaining lime juice and cucumbers.
3. Add this to the tomato mixture in a bowl and season to taste.
4. Place in the fridge and serve chilled.
5. Garnish with fresh avocado, cilantro, and a few cherry tomatoes.