-2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
-1/2 container of Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce (or more if you like it saucy)
-1 container mushrooms, finely chopped
-1 yellow squash, 1 green zucchini chopped into slices
-1/2 yellow onion, roughly sliced
-4 garlic cloves, pressed
-2 tsp onion powder
-1 tsp garlic powder
-2 tsp oregano
-1 tsp parsley
-1 tsp thyme
-1 tsp basil
-1 tsp salt and pepper each
1. If you are marinating your meat the night before do this: add your beef, eggs, garlic and onion powder, as well as the spices and salt and pepper the night before. Mix well in a salad bowl with your hands, then cover and let it marinate over night. (You do NOT have to do this, it just tastes better IMO)
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. If you didn't do step 1 last night, do it now!
4. Press the meat evenly on the bottom of a pyrex baking dish so that the thickness is the same throughout.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 min.
7. Once the meat is done cooking, top with the veggies, marinara, and garlic...
9. Eat hot or save for yummy leftovers.
*Adapted from paleomg.com