-1.5 cups almond flour
-1/4 cup coconut flour
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-1/2 tbsp honey (may omit if low carb)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil.
2. In a food processor, pulse the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and coconut flour.
3. Blend in eggs, vinegar, oil, and honey well. You may have to scrape the dough off the sides a bit.
3. Pour batter into your greased pan and use a spatula to smoothen the top.
5. Cool for ten minutes and serve, or slice and place in the fridge. Stays fresh and moist for about 5 days.
Adopted from Elana's Pantry