-1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
-1/2 small banana
-1 heaping spoonful of coconut flour
-1 spoonful of almond flour (sub for tapioca flour if nut allergy)
-1 spoonful of potato starch
-1 spoonful of vanilla extract
-Pumpkin spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon to your liking!
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-2 tbsp coconut butter
-*Optional: nuts and raw honey for topping!
1. Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl except the coconut oil and butter. If the consistency is too liquidy, add more flour (I was kind of eyeballing this!).
2. After all the ingredients are thoroughly combined, add the coconut oil to a skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Once warmed, add the batter and immediately lower the flame to low.
4. In the meantime, spread out your pancake to become a circular shape.
5. Keep the pan moving, while it cooks so it doesn't get stuck and the edges don't burn.
6. After about 3 minutes, flip the pancake onto the other side and raise the heat to medium.
7. Once cooked, top with coconut butter (which will melt--yum!) and any other toppings to your likings.