Here is my recipe...
-1 medium sweet potato (previously baked or boiled with the skin removed)
-1 heaping tbsp cinnamon and 1 tsp nutmeg
-1tbsp vanilla extract
-3 tbsp coconut flour (more if it seems watery, but not too much or it is dry!)
-A pinch of salt
1. Mix the sweet potato and eggs in a bowl first with the cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. Next mix in everything else [except the coconut oil] in a bowl (if it is a little runny, add more flour).
3. Add coconut oil to a pan on medium-high heat until it is warm.
4. Add the batter and lower the heat to low-medium cooking on both sides (about 2.5 minutes each side).
5. Remove and top with your choice of toppings: blueberries, coconut butter, real butter, raw honey, or nuts! Whatever you want really.
6. Eat up and enjoy! Super yummy breakfast, super fast.