4. Zeng, L., Holly, J. M., & Perks, C. M. (2014). Effects of physiological levels of the green tea extract epigallocatechin-3-gallate on breast cancer cells. Frontiers in endocrinology, 5: 61.
5. Thangapazham, R. L., Singh, A. K., Sharma, A., Warren, J., Gaddipati, J. P., & Maheshwari, R. K. (2007). Green tea polyphenols and its constituent epigallocatechin gallate inhibits proliferation of human breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Cancer letters, 245(1), 232-241.
6. Adhami, V. M., Siddiqui, I. A., Ahmad, N., Gupta, S., & Mukhtar, H. (2004). Oral Consumption of Green Tea Polyphenols Inhibits Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I–Induced Signaling in an Autochthonous Mouse Model of Prostate Cancer. Cancer research, 64(23), 8715-8722.
7. Bettuzzi, S., Brausi, M., Rizzi, F., Castagnetti, G., Peracchia, G., & Corti, A. (2006). Chemoprevention of human prostate cancer by oral administration of green tea catechins in volunteers with high-grade prostate intraepithelial neoplasia: a preliminary report from a one-year proof-of-principle study. Cancer research, 66(2), 1234-1240.
8. Bogdanski, Pawel. "Green Tea Extract Reduces Blood Pressure, Inflammatory Biomarkers, and Oxidative Stress and Improves Parameters Associated with Insulin Resistance in Obese, Hypertensive Patients." Nutrition Research 32.6 (2012): 421-27. Web. 19 Mar. 2016.
9. "Adult Obesity Facts." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 21 Sept. 2015. Web. 19 Mar. 2016.
10. "High Blood Pressure Facts." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 19 Feb. 2015. Web. 19 Mar. 2016.
11. Antonello, Michele et al. Prevention of Hypertension, Cardiovascular Damage and Endothelial Dysfunction with Green Tea Extracts. American Journal of Hypertension. (2007).
12. Kuriyama, Shinichi et al. Green Tea Consumption and Mortality Due to Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer, and All Causes in Japan. The Journal of the American Medical Association. (2006).
13. Cardoso, A., Gabrielle et al. The Effects of Green Tea Consumption and Resistance Training on Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate in Overweight or Obese Women. Journal of Medicinal Food. (2012).
14. Tse, Tiffany. 20 New Ways to Enjoy Green Tea. Web. 7 April. 2016.