Check out this E-poster showing the keys to a healthier life (sad statistics included) here.
In case my article isn't enough evidence for you here is some scientific support:
1. This one is by far my favorite giving evidence to why fasting won't destroy your body, but actually enhance it! Just click here.
2. Here is a website explaining different methods of fasting.
3. Another personal success here.
4. A how-to from Mark's Daily Apple.
5. Proof it works from a doctor!!!: Just click here.
6. And a website dedicated to only intermittent fasting.
7. Guide to intermittent fasting for beginners.
8. IF effects on glucose metabolism.
9. IF improves cognitive functioning in Alzheimer's disease.
10. IF vs. caloric restriction for weight loss and type 2 diabetes prevention
As you can see there are a variety of sources to figure out which method works for you and why IF is so beneficial. TRY IT! If you already have, how has it worked for you?
Along with the post I made today here is a great article on the importance of eating mindfully, but also eating with a minimalist perspective. Being in a Greek family, this one is going to take time. Check it out here! DO you eat like a minimalist?
Here is a great informational website advocating the beneficial effects of eating whole fruits and vegetables i.e. foods unprocessed and baggaged. From supplement advice to preventing disease I think Dr. Greger has done a fine job of making a resourceful website. Check it out here and let me know what you think.