-1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
-1/2 clove garlic chopped
-Salt and black pepper to taste
-2 tbsp of olive oil, coconut oil, or any other choice of fat
1. Put your steamer on high so that it starts boiling. Grab your cauliflower and chop off the green butt. Then wash it.
2. Chop the cauliflower into 4 equal segments.
3. Place the cauliflower until tender (about 10 minutes).
4. Place the tender cauliflower in a bowl. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, and oil and use an automatic blender to blend until you reach desired consistency. Add the soft cauliflower to a blender or cuisinart processor.
5. Place in a glass Tupperware to be reheated for later if you are saving it. If not, serve right away. Stores well. Bon Appetit!
*A special thanks to nomnompaleo.com*
Super easy and tastes like the real thing- a great substitute if you are avoiding dairy or potatoes.