*Not only is this delicious, but also super easy to make*
-A pound of grass-fed ground meat (80% protein, 20% fat--remember it's good for you!)
-1/2 an onion chopped finely
-Unrefined virgin coconut oil (Nutiva or Spectrum are good brands)
-A bundle of raw carrots (optional)
-1/2 cup dry red wine (optional)
-Turmeric -Red Pepper flakes -Cumin
-Ginger -Cinnamon -Allspice
*I like my food spiced up and flavored in case you didn't notice*
1. Lay out meat on a plate and sprinkle on the spices to your liking. Then mash and rip meat into small pieces.
2. Wash carrots and chop into small pieces. Do the same with the onion.
3. Stick a generous amount of coconut oil in a pan (should be a fine layer covering the pan) and turn on to high.
3. Stick in the carrot pieces and then slowly add in the chunks of meat and onion turning the stove to medium.
4. Let the meat brown, turning it over as needed. (In the middle of this you may add the wine if you wish).
5. Withing 5-8 minutes, the meat should be browned and you can take it out!
(Don't forget to scoop out any extra oil left in the pan onto your meal-- Enjoy!)