-1.5 cup Bob's Red Mill white rice flour (ingredients should only be white rice)
-3/4 cup tapioca flour
-1/2 cup coconut flour
-1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tbsp salt
-2.5 tbsp coconut oil (preferably melted)
-1/2-1 tbsp honey (may omit if you are low carb, but honestly I got 20 slices of bread from this batch so is a little honey really gonna kill ya?... probably not!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a food processor, add the flours, baking soda and salt. Pulse until well mixed.
2. Next add in one egg and pulse (it should be chunky). Add a second egg and pulse again. Repeat with the rest of the eggs and make sure to scrape any flour away from the sides so it gets incorporated into the mixture.
3. Once all the eggs have been added, add the apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and honey.
4. Blend to create a doughy consistency. (should not be so thick it cannot pour out of the bowl)
5. Pour into a greased bread pan (I grease mine with coconut oil) and flatten the top with a spatula.
6. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
8. Slice to your liking. This bread rose pretty high for me so I was able to slice it like a normal loaf and get about 20 slices.