-1 pasture-raised organic egg
-1 semi-ripe banana
-1/4 cup coconut flour
-1/2 cup coconut milk
-1/2 cup water
-A dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and vanilla extract
1. Add the coconut flour, water, coconut milk, and half of banana, thinly sliced, into a pot on low heat.
2. Stir continuously so that the banana becomes mush with the rest of the substance.
3. Once the "oatmeal" is all mushy and the banana is mixed in, crack the egg into the pot and stir until it is completely dissolved.
4. Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt and continue stirring for about 3 minutes until it reaches an oatmeal-like consistency (don't wait too long or it will become dry).
5. Remove and serve immediately, topping with the other half of the banana or toppings of your choice (peaches, cacao nibs, cinnamon, etc.).
*A special thank to katiekdid.com-- her website rocks!*