-1 scoop Sun Warrior Protein Powder--> this is my favorite protein powder by far! It is allergen-free, vegan, and tastes amazing. I will be doing a post on it soon.
-3 tbsp coconut flour
-1 ripe banana
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-1 tbsp cinnamon
-1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Whisk together the eggs with a pinch of salt. Then add in the banana and mash well (you may want to pre-cut the banana into small pieces. I didn't, but that's being lazy).
2. Add in the protein powder and coconut flour and whisk well. It should start to become thick. If not, add more protein powder and coconut flour.
3. Add in the vanilla and as much cinnamon as you like. (At this point you can also add blueberries, chocolate chips, or whatever other filling you love).
4. Heat 1tbsp coconut oil on medium-high heat.
5. Pour all the batter onto the pan so that it is even and lower heat to low-medium.
6. Let it sit on each side for about 2 minutes and shake the pan so that it doesn't stick and you can also gauge if it needs to be flipped or still cook a little more.
As you can see from the picture, I let it cook a little to long and on too high of a heat so the outside edges got a little burnt while the inside was cooked to perfection. Nevertheless, it tasted amazing and next time I cook it I will post a better picture! Once cooked feel free to drizzle with maple syrup, berries, or whatever suits your fancy (maybe a side of bacon?). Enjoy!