-1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
-3 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
-2 tbsp white wine vinegar
-1/3 cup olive oil
For the tomato fondue recipe, see here.
-2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Put all the ingredients, except the oil, in a food processor and puree. Add the oil slowly, until smooth.
2. Place into a squeeze bottle until needed.
1. Heat some coconut oil in a pan and sauté the scallops for about 3 minutes each side.
The Final Dish:
1. Everything is now prepared so place a dollop of tomato fondue on a plate.
2. Pour a little pesto sauce around the plate and arrange 3 scallops.
3. Arrange another dollop of fondue on top.
Voila! Bon Appetit!